Travel Health Notices for COVID-19
Effective Nov. 17, 2020 – MIT has extended the suspension of MIT-related international travel for students, faculty, postdocs, and staff until further notice. MIT-related domestic travel also remains suspended for most travelers. Please carefully review the MIT Travel Policy, which supersedes the International Travel Risk Policy. There is an exception process available to Graduate Students, Administrative Staff, Faculty, Research Staff and Postdocs in the Guidance at a Glance section
As further international or domestic travel restrictions evolve, please continue to review and monitor the following resources:
- For domestic travel in the US and its territories, please review the CDC COVID-19 Tracker and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Covid-19 Travel Order.
- For international travel, please carefully review the following resources:
- CDC Travel during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- US Department of State's COVID-19 Traveler Information.
- International SOS Country Information. MIT membership number (11BSGC000066).
All countries (03/19/20)
All countries are now Do Not Travel.