Expand your knowledge with books, articles, and case studies that address how to work effectively across cultures.
Increase your understanding of different cultures while developing practical skills for improving communication and creating productive and rewarding professional and personal relationships. Subject matter experts across the MIT community have recommended the following books to help you succeed in the global workplace.
- Are You Clueless: 7 Clues to Profit, Productivity, & Partnership for Leaders in a Multicultural World by Tom Finn
- Communication Between Cultures by Larry A. Samovar, Richard E. Porter, Edwin R. Mc Daniel, Carolyn Sexton
- Cultural Diversity in the Workplace: Issues and Strategies by George Henderson
- Cultural Intelligence: A Guide to Working with People from Other Cultures by Brooks Peterson
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads On Managing Across Cultures by Harvard Business Review
- Intercultural Communication in the Global Workplace by Iris Varner, Linda Beamer