The International Students Office (ISO) reports directly to the Office of the Dean for Graduate Education and interfaces with all MIT offices to address issues unique to international students.
The ISO supports MIT’s more than 3,500 international students in a range of areas:
- Providing services and support programs that facilitate adjustment to a new academic and cultural environment
- Assisting them in maintaining their legal status in the U.S.
- Offering personal support for students and their dependents
- Promoting interaction with, and integration into, the MIT community at large
More information can be found on the ISO website.
Foreign nationals invited to MIT as post-doctoral scholars should contact ISchO.
Please note: The ISO provides support to international students only after they have been admitted to MIT. International students who would like information about MIT’s programs should contact the Admissions Office.
Other helpful links for international students:
- Dean for Graduate Education
- Degree programs at MIT
- Student Financial Services
- Graduate Student Council
- Spouses and Partners