We have identified 10 key questions that Principal Investigators (PIs) should consider when planning an international project. Contact us early in your planning so that we may help you navigate each of them.
Click on the links below for more information or download the complete PDF.
- What types of activities are covered by the project?
- Who are the external stakeholders?
- Have you connected with the appropriate people at MIT?
- What financial and legal issues need to be considered?
- How do you determine your budget?
- Will project personnel spend time abroad?
- Will your project bring visitors to MIT?
- Is your project affected by export control?
- What are the potential health and safety concerns?
- When can collaborators announce the project?