The International Coordinating Committee (ICC) periodically hosts sessions highlighting the resources MIT offers for international activities and travel.
This page will be updated as new sessions are added. A sample of archived ICC sessions is available below, along with presentations offered by other MIT offices and departments.
Tax Workshop for MIT Students and Scholars
There will be a short presentation by the International Students Office (ISO) and the Office of the Vice President for Finance (VPF), followed by a Q&A session with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). This event is sponsored by VPF, ISO, the Office of Graduate Education (OGE), and the international Scholars Office (ISchO), in collaboration with PwC.
Date: April 2, 2018
Times: 5:00-6:30pm (Nonresident Students) & 6:30-8:00pm (Resident and US Citizen Students and Scholars)
- Safety and Security (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Health and Travel Clinic (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Sending Students Abroad (PDF) (Video) (2017)
- EHS Concerns (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Travel Policies and Money Matters (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Technology Tips for Travelers (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Export Control (PDF) (video) (2017)
Tax Support for International Students and Scholars
- Resident Students and Scholars (PDF) (2018)
- Non-resident Students (PDF) (2018)
- Non-resident Scholars (PDF) (2018)