The International Coordinating Committee (ICC) periodically hosts sessions highlighting the resources MIT offers for international activities and travel.
This page will be updated as new sessions are added. A sample of archived ICC sessions is available below, along with presentations offered by other MIT offices and departments.
Included in MIT HR’s Winter Programs and Workshops, this workshop will provide tools and practice to understand the cultural assumptions we bring into the workplace and how we can uncover others' in order to work together productively.
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Sign up through the Atlas Learning Center
- Safety and Security (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Health and Travel Clinic (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Sending Students Abroad (PDF) (Video) (2017)
- EHS Concerns (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Travel Policies and Money Matters (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Technology Tips for Travelers (PDF) (video) (2017)
- Export Control (PDF) (video) (2017)
Tax Support for International Students and Scholars
- Resident Students and Scholars (PDF) (2018)
- Non-resident Students (PDF) (2018)
- Non-resident Scholars (PDF) (2018)