The International Coordinating Committee (ICC) periodically hosts sessions highlighting the resources MIT offers for international activities and travel.
This page will be updated as new sessions are added. A sample of archived ICC sessions is available below, along with presentations offered by other MIT offices and departments.
- Traveling Safely Inernationally: For Work and Pleasure (PDF) (2017)
- Safety and Security (PDF) (Video) (2016)
- Sending Students Abroad (PDF) (Video) (2016)
- Travel Policies and Money Matters (PDF) (video) (2015)
- Technology Tips for Travelers (PDF) (video) (2015)
- Health and Travel Clinic (PDF) (video) (2015)
- EHS Concerns (PDF) (video) (2015)
- Cross Cultural Communications (Video) (2016)
Tax Support for International Students and Scholars
- Resident Students (PDF) (2017)
- Resident Scholars (PDF) (2017)*
- Non-resident Students (PDF) (2017)
- Non-resident Scholars (PDF) (2017)*
* Requires MIT certificates