Understanding and appreciating our differences helps lead to a respectful community.
To better understand the power and potential of diversity and inclusion, and how to advance them in the workplace, check out some of these resources.
- Diversity Abroad: through this guide, learn how your identity may be impacted during your experience abroad.
- MIT Institute Community & Equity Office (ICEO): find events, reports, and other resources focusing on community, equity, inclusion, and diversity.
- MIT Human Resources: find tools, tips, and additional resources for advancing diversity and inclusion.
- Diversity Inc: learn about the business benefits of diversity. Provides list of the top 50 U.S. companies for diversity, diversity events with guests from over 300 companies, and a roadmap to build diversity and inclusion strategies.
- Corporate Education Board (CEB): CEB best practices and technology solutions equip customers with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. Resources are available to organizations focused on improving the effectiveness of their diversity and inclusion initiatives.