The ICC engages with projects or activities that are sponsored by a foreign entity or when MIT conducts work outside of the U.S.
We assist with:
- Research, education, and capacity building
- Gifts, sponsored programs, or tuition revenue for non-degree programs
Activities not within the ICC’s scope:
- Tuition for traditional degree programs
- Investment activity
- Technology licensing
How can the ICC help?
- Advise on negotiations and agreements that support various collaborations
- Resolve complex issues that may arise during the life of an international activity
- Review and establish policies and procedures that help strengthen MIT’s support of international activities
- Serve as a link between the MIT community and various support services and offices